Working in a project for a customer that has been a leader in the printer and copier market for more than 80 years.
The project develops a system that monitors road surface, the social infrastructures in order to reduce risks asssociated with poor road quality.
The project uses the latest technologies like image processing, machine learning as well as artificial intelligence to recoginize and analysis the road image.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
· Create detail design, solution
· Implement and review code.
· Pair review code for team member
· Work with onsite and customer to clear requirement
· Unit-test code before release to test team
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
· At least 2years of working experience in building responsive web applications that utilize Ajax and minimize page reloads.
· At least 2 years of working experience in with user interface frameworks such as HTML5, Bootstrap, ReactJS and JQuery.
· Having knowledge of object oriented design and design patterns.
· Have knowledge about the development process.
· Able to analyze requirements and create technical specifications and use test cases and scenarios
· Experience with software development tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
· Experience in Redux is a plus
· Understand how to use SVN/GIT.
Nice to have:
· Experience working as team leader is a plus
· Positive mind (enjoy working with colleague).
· Good communication in English is a plus.
· Web application development experience using NodeJS, AngularJS
· Web services using REST and SOAP
· MySQL, MongoDB Server experience.
Compensation & Benefit
· “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
· Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
· Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
· International, dynamic, friendly working environment
· Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
· Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Please send your updated CV via email NgaNT40@fsoft.com.vn or Skype: Ngant.vnseosem